Once you have read and agreed our terms and conditions click on the
buy now button to be transferred to PayPal to make payment by credit
card. After purchasing your Rankmaster package you will receive a confirmation
by email. You will then be contacted by one of our staff to discuss
commencement of your website marketing.
Rankmaster Terms and Conditions
This agreement is between You, referred from now as the "Client", and Cyber Creative LLC, referred from now on as the "Company".
The Client hereby hires the Company to improve the position of the client's web site in the search engines in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
1. The Client shall pay The Company 100% in advance unless otherwise agreed.
2. You agree that you are the authorised owner or representative for the website(s) you are asking us to optimise and submit to search engines.
4. Upon receipt of payment, keywords, ftp details and business description from the Client, the Company will start analysing the client's web site in preparation for optimisation for the search engines.
3. The company will contact the client with recommended keywords and any modifications to the website to improve search engine rankings.
4. The company shall only optimise the client's web site for multiple word keywords. The company shall not optimise the client's web site for single word keywords. Key phrases like "optimisation", "ranking", "toys" are all single word keywords.
5. The Client must agree the keywords and confirm to the Company that it can carry out the modifications direct to the website. If not then the Client must promptly carry out the modifications and inform the Company upon completion.
6. By providing access to your web server(s) and site content for the purposes of adding/modifying content in order to improve ranking potential, you agree to hold the Company and all personnel harmless against any claims of damage or lack of availability of content over the Internet. While we will make all efforts to make back-up copies of any modified content, and will inform you in advance of any changes to be made (if any), we cannot guarantee that the content will be 100% available during changes. Although we carry out backups prior to modifying content, we are not responsible for ensuring that suitable prior backup copies of your original content are made.
7. If the client makes any changes to the optimised pages created by the company without the advice of the company or does not implement the changes advised by the company in order to improve the position of the client's web site in the search engines, the company will not be responsible for the consequences.
8. The Company has no way of knowing if you have previously over-submitted a site or sites to specific search engines which may block your site for submitting too often. While we will work closely with you in an attempt to determine your status with such search engines and online databases, we make no guarantee against, and will not be held liable for, any blockage of your site by any or all search engines which have or which may enact such policies. We have no control over any actions taken or to be taken by an employee of yours, or any other company you have worked with, are working with, or shall work with which may adversely impact your rankings due to "over submission" and other spamming methods.
9. The Company will not be responsible for the consequences if the Client uses any of the following techniques:
i. make use of hidden links or doorway pages
ii. links to link-farms, FFA pages, etc.
iii. use page redirect or cloaking techniques
iv. submit the web pages of the site to the search engines, without the consent of the Company.
v. use automated web site submission software
vi. use automated reciprocal linkage programs
vii. send several automated queries to search engines in an attempt to monitor one's site's ranking
9. The company may recommend certain minor modifications to the design or content of the client's web site in order to improve the position of the client's web site in the search engines, the client will promptly permit or carry out those changes.
10. The company may recommend Advanced Search Engineering. These are additional methods that may be necessary to improve ranking and/or traffic. This is necessary for certain sites that due to their design, make it very difficult to rank well with the search engines. Examples are sites with Flash animations, little text or content, or database information involving search forms. Advanced Search Engineering methods can include major design modifications to the website, adding additional keyword rich text pages, site maps, doorway pages, Paid search engine inclusion, etc.
11. Due to the frequent changes made by the search engines in their ranking algorithms, the company does not guarantee that the search engine positions attained by the company will be permanent.
12. The client is hiring the services of the Company to optimise their web site for the major search engines namely, Yahoo ,Google, DMOZ Open Directory, Bing, MSN Search, Ask Jeeves, Aol Search.
13. The Company will submit the client's web site to the major search engines and directories by hand and assure that the Client's web site will be found in each of them.
14. The company will not divulge information related to the personal or financial affairs of the client to any third party unless specifically instructed to do so by the client.
15. We do not offer our consulting services "on approval," or under a "trial program" of any kind. Orders may not be cancelled once placed, and no refunds will be provided under any circumstances. Since we will perform all services provided under this agreement, you will not qualify for a refund and we will dispute any and all attempts to perform any such action.
16. No warranty is expressed or implied, and we make no claims of suitability of our services for any purpose. Due to the nature of our consulting services to be provided, existing and emerging Internet technologies, domain name and search engine availability and changing policies and methods of listing sites by search
engines and online databases, no guarantees are made as to effectiveness either initially or over time of our services.
17. You understand and acknowledge you are hiring the Company and its related companies as a consultancy, who will provide information and services based on our proven expertise; we are not delivering a software product, or tangible personal property of any kind, therefore there is no "return policy" in effect for our offerings.
18. All Rankmaster packages are for a specific period of time (i.e. 12 months). Once a project expires, you will be invited to continue your program, but are under no obligation to do so.
19. We reserve the right to reject any project which involves illicit, illegal, or offensive content.
20. By submitting your order through our website order form or by signing below you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as per the laws of the United States.
Cyber Creative LLC
All Rights Reserved.
Please tick the box to confirm that you agree to our
terms and conditions
* Exchange rates may vary slightly.